How Blogger blog beginners can Get viewers and Followers to their new Blogs

 Before all  Today I will  want to share with you in Summary on What are the best places to share blog posts?

The best places to share blog posts are on social networks:



  • Facebook (Social Network)
 This is a Place where you can share your blog post through Facebook Groups, What you are suppose to do You Login to Facebook, and find the Groups which is related to your Blog and study the group and share your post which is related with your blog.

  • Instagram
  • Twitter
  • LinkedIn
  • Tumbler
  • MeWe
  • YouTube or Rumble - with a video of course!
  • Bloglovin
  • Share Biz Community




You May ask yourself , I am a blog beginner . I don't have a single follower on my blog neither my website as I have uploaded more than 10 post on my  blog,  Is it Compulsory to have a partner membership to gain followers?



 I don’t think if it is right  that you will need a membership to gain followers. I have one, but that is only because I am a fan of the blogs platform and follow over 100 of the blogger writers there.

What you need to do is to be consistent. Share your links on different social media pages. The only thing with that is, you don’t get paid for outside links.  so it is better to work on consistency. Do some challenge on your blog Post.


 Each month you should have a number of articles that you want to put out. That number should be your bare minimum. I am trying to get up to my bare minimum being 15. That is, I don’t want to go a month without putting at least 15 articles on the platform. make this as a Routine while you continue reading some blog tips on other blogs so that you can increase your knowledge on blogging industry.


  

This might sound so weird to you and very strange, , but I don’t worry about Search Engines Optimization SEO at all. At least this is not in my  traditional sense. You do need to make sure that you use the right tags for your articles. Your Blog or website must relate with your topic, and make sure your Meta Tags are properly kept Medium doesn’t pay for outside views so I don’t bother with SEO. I only make sure that they are properly tagged.

Another thing is to get curated. Whatever your niche is, find publications that will be a good fit and submit articles. Edit Edit Edit. I edit and then I do something that most others writers don’t do. I copy and paste my article in Word and have it read it back to me. This can be a pain, but I catch mistakes every single time.

Build community. Respond to the comments that you get. Do these things and you will slowly and surely get results.


By doing this will help you keep you blog or website Sound good and your article will be of good Content

Warning: Any Job Vacancy Requesting Payment is a Scam
How Blogger blog beginners can Get viewers and Followers to their new Blogs How Blogger blog beginners can Get viewers and Followers to their new Blogs Reviewed by jobs mpya on Tuesday, October 12, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.